Top 10 Interesting Money Quotes of All Time
Money is always the backbone of life. As much as money cannot really buy us our happiness, it can definitely buy a certain number of things that can make our lives so much better than we expect them to be without the essential support of good money in our lives. We work day and night to earn as much money as we can. Money comes and goes and no one can deny the fact that money goes way quicker than it comes. This makes us want to save money on the go but it is not as easy as it sounds. We have a number of things to take care of with the money that we earn and it becomes extremely difficult to save it bit by bit. Well, in order to encourage you to save up more, we have here a list of the best money quotes of all time. These quotes will not just encourage you but will also inspire you so that you make very good use of that precious thing that can change your life, one note at a time.
- A Penny Saved is A Penny Earned – Benjamin Franklin: This quote makes so much sense because it has so much meaning attached to it. As the famous saying goes, every droplet adds to the formation of the ocean. The same way, if we keep saving a penny each day, there will be a day that will come when you will realise how much you have actually learned. Suppose you keep adding a penny to your piggybank each day. The day you decide to break open that piggy bank, you will realise how much you have earned because you had lost lost all sort of track of the money that you were saving.
- “Money, if it does not bring you happiness, will at least help you be miserable in comfort.” – Helen Gurley Brown: As they say, money cannot buy happiness as of now and it will never be able to buy happiness ever either. However money can buy a lot more things. These things are what make our lives comfortable and easy. Money can buy the things that give us happiness. If we want something that we really like, we can buy it if we have sufficient amount of money which gives us happiness. This way we can gather happiness around us easily just with sufficient amounts of money.
- “Money will come when you are doing the right thing.” – Mike Phillips: Everyone can make money but you need to understand what is needed to be done in order to get more and more of it. If we keep doing the right thing, we will definitely be able to make a lot of money to get us through this long life. Also, if we make a set plan and follow it to save the money that we earn, it will come to our rescue when we really need it.
- “The art is not in making money, but in keeping it.”: As mentioned earlier and as everyone is already aware of, it is no big deal to make money. Anyone and everyone can make money and the only difference that exists is that how much one makes. Making money is easy since we are sort of born just for that, however, the challenge is not to make money but to keep it. Money keeps coming in and we keep letting it out blindly without thinking once without the without. The art, therefore, definitely exists in keeping money rather than making it because not everyone can keep it.
- “Beware of little expenses; a small leak will sink a great ship”: We keep getting ourselves involved in great expenditures and then worry about how much money have we burned in all. Well, great expenditures don’t burn through our bank balance as much as the little ones do. The little expenses make us pay way more than the big ones because we fail to keep a proper track of them. If we start keeping a record of the little expenses that we have, we can easily start saving out of them and make the saving into a heap of money. This becomes extremely easy once we write down all of our expenses and spend accordingly without spilling more money than we should.
- You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you – Dave Ramsey: Handling money is not an easy task and we need to learn the art to do so. If we don’t handle the money that we earn properly, we will end up losing it as quickly as we earned it. We have to make a number of expenditures according to our various lifestyles but money can still be controlled as we wish to if we just learn how to. Grabbing some Money Saving Offers in order to make sure that we spend only where we are supposed to and we keep away from any unnecessary expenditures.
- Money is only a tool, it will take you wherever you want but it will not replace you as the driver – Ayn Rand: This quote simply means that, for example, if you want to buy yourself some expensive dresses, you will definitely be able to since you have the money to do so but you will still have to do the whole thing yourself. Well, if you are looking to actually save some money for your dresses, Glassons has come to your rescue because it is providing you with an option to make use of Shopping Coupons for Clothing which will help you grab all you want and will also help you save large amounts of money easily by bombarding you with huge discounts because they understand how much is the importance of money in our lives.
- Smart Women Figure Out What Exactly Makes Them Happiest. They Spend Generously on Those Things But Cut Out On The Rest – Laura Vanderkam: Like we mentioned earlier, women have their needs but what makes a smart woman is her way of spending the green commodity. Money isn’t easy to make but it is definitely easy to spend within the blink of an eye. While there can be many ways through which women can essentially save up on their funds, they can’t help themselves much if they don’t get a full support back from the companies that they are spending on. Just like Glassons, other companies must take an initiative and provide offers that make people happy and feel satisfied. Women can be way smarter than they are if they simply receive some good support.
- When I was young, I used to think that money was the most important thing in life, now that I’m older, I know it is. – Oscar Wilde: Well, Oscar Wilde seemed to understand money way better than the rest of us do. You need to understand how important money is and how much it can buy for us that we cannot manage without it. Money is a need and sometimes a want. However, it is more of a need than anything else in life because nothing else gives us what money gives us. It gives us the capacity as well as the capability to buy and acquire whatever we wish for without spreading our hands in front of anyone. Therefore, it is much better to understand the importance of money much earlier in our life in order to avoid understanding it much later while we get a lesson.
- If you can count your money, you don’t have a billion dollar. – J. Paul Getty: The whole thing about saving up money is that you should make sure that you do it enough. If you don’t save up enough, you will not understand the real meaning of saving. You need to save up so much that one day when you open up your savings, you receive an amount that you never expected. The thing about savings is that you don’t know how much is it going to be. You need to stop yourself from counting your savings every now and then if you want to be surprised by a big amount which changes everything for you. You need to ensure that when you do actually sit down and count your savings, they pile up to something that you never imagined in your entire life.
Saving money is not a difficult task but you need to know how to do it. We get a number of options that teach us how to save money but there are also a hundred ways through which we can actually save up quite a bit. If we just keep a proper lookout for offers and discounts when we are out to buy some good and nice things for us, we can easily save up more than we are required to which solves both purposes of buying as well as saving up.