Five Latest Smartphones Launched in Malaysia
Malaysians are crazy for smartphones, and the market is always abuzz with some new launch or the other every now and them. Malaysian smartphone market is burgeoning with new entrants every day. Here we will throw some light on absolutely newly launched or to be launched (very soon) smartphones in Malaysia, that are all designed and conceptualized to delight Malaysian customers by being pocket friendly at the same time.
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime – This is the latest smartphone launched in Samsung’s mid-tier segment. Having its video on a complete look of the phone being leaked online, this phone offers a great blend of mid-range specs and premium look – without the premium price tag. Coming to particular features of the latest phone launched by the Korean tech giant, Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime has a metal back plate, with the rest of the body in plastic (but it feels pretty solid). Boasting of a 5.5-inch Full HD LCD IPS display that’s protected by Corning Gorilla Glass, the phone is featured with the 13MP main camera and the 8MP secondary camera.
- Five new smartphones launched by LG – LG has announced several new models of smartphones, which includes four K-series smartphones and the Stylus 3 Prepared with this great line-up for 2017, LG is all set to delight the markets with their upcoming mid-range mobile devices. The Korean electronics brand will bring four new K Series midrange handsets and one stylus-based phone very soon.
- Huawei Mate 9 Pro – The Huawei Mate 9 Pro is a 5.5-inch smartphone that has a dual curved 2K display and a dual camera system that has the same DNA as that of the P9 / P9 Plus (as it is engineered in collaboration with Leica). It is supported by the new Kirin 960 processor, has a 4,000mAh battery, and has 6GB of RAM, as well as 128GB of internal storage.
- Xiaomi releases its small screened flagship device called Mi S – This phone is for those who still desire for a smaller device due to preference or even due to smaller hands. Xiaomi’s potential new model called Xiaomi Mi S strikes a difference owing to its small screen. It features a 4.6-inch 1080p display, a Snapdragon 821 processor, 4GB of RAM, and 128GB of UFS 2.0 storage. It will come with a 2600mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 and will have a 12MP main camera and a 4MP front facing shooter.
- Lenovo A6600 Plus – The Lenovo A6600 Plus is powered by Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) and features Quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53 processor with 2GB RAM. It has a 5.0-inch, 720 x 1280 pixel display. The Lenovo A6600 Plus also comes with a 8.0-megapixel camera that is able to record videos. It comes with 16GB of built-in storage, and has an extendable memory of up to 32GB to be supported by micro SD cards.
With such awesome options, customers are really spoilt for choice – they can choose their favorite phone after weighing the pros and cons.